db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby and portability
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:40:05 GMT
I think we should claim platform independence in this regard. I think
DERBY-588 is the only case where we've run into a db created on one platform
not working elsewhere, and it's listed as a bug. If we don't expect platform
independence in this regard, this would be an enhancement...But I don't
think that is ok - so I filed it as a bug. (and an odd one it is too).
 Myrna