db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Xavier Vigouroux <Xavier-Francois.Vigour...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: transient priviledgeException
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:04:27 GMT
Hi,

I come back to you concerning the problem described below (ie.
priviledgException with ij).
I implemented the solution below below (i.e testing the server with a
fake connection).

the result is that I still have the priviledge exception.....thus it
must come from something else..

here is the ij line I execute:

java -Dij.driver=org......ClientDriver
      -Dij.user=XXXXXX
      -Dij.password=YYYYYY
      -Dij.database="${URL};create=true"
      org.apache.derby.tools.ij ${SQL}

maybe the problem comes from this line.....

--
Xavier VIGOUROUX - sun microsystems