db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Rothschild" <arothsch...@rait7.de>
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:11:14 GMT
Hello Mailing List,

we use a type_scroll_insensitive resultset to allow for moving back one
record using a call to [resultSet].previous(). That works fine as long as we
use our database in embedded mode. Once we switch to the network mode with
the db2jcc.jar driver, a heap overflow results. We assume that this is the
result of continuous attempts of the network driver to retrieve resultsets.

Has this been witnessed before? Are there feasible solutions?

(We currently try to *circumvent* the problem by building a new sql query
that makes calls to "previous()" superfluous.)

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit
Version: AVK 16.1430 from 05.11.2005
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com

View raw message