db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use schema names , it allways return error for me.
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:45:56 GMT
Thank you for reply
I found a part of problem.
1-SELECT field1, field2 FROM APP.table2
the above statement will never works , i tried to execute it and it return
no table found.
but the followiing statement works OK .
2-select * from "APP"."table2"
 as i test them in netbeans IDE SQL designer , now i do not know how i can
have something like 2 as an String variable to pass it to sql Statement or
preparedStatement.
 can some one help me about it ?