db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:04:43 GMT
Hi
Thank you for the Blog entry ,
but i could not understand how i should do the integration based on your
blog comment.
I tried Integration senario from developerWorks ,
I need it for a real world high transaction system (23-30 Tra / second) so i
think developersWork scenario is not good for me.
 can you explain more pleas ? (to Oyvind Bakksjo)
  Thank you