db-derby-user mailing list archives

From James Pannozzi <jimse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL to Derby export
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 23:29:46 GMT
I'd like to do an MS Access to Derby port
using Cayenne.

This tool great, but I can't figure out how to point to the
MS Access datasource.  The Docs say that
non Java databases are supported (via ODBC?)

Not really a Derby question, but has anyone mapped
from a Microsoft Database to Derby??

Exact same schema, I just want to say bye bye
to Access cuz once in Derby the scalability goes
way UP!!!!

Thanks
Jim Pannozzi