db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: MySQL to Derby export
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:40:06 GMT
I've only used Access with Sun JdbcOdbcDriver which IIRC does not
provide access to metadata and therefore can't be used with Cayenne
cdataport. However search on Sun site shows that a number of vendors
have at least type 3 drivers, so there is still hope:

http://developers.sun.com/product/jdbc/drivers

Andrus