db-derby-user mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Submitted new logos
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:39:32 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> My firefox browser doesn't seem to have the right plugin to view
> http://www.geocities.com/andrew_kachalo/portfolio/derby/ .

To be able to see the site, you probably need to download and install a
ShockWave Flash player/plugin. The site includes an object of the
MIME-type application/x-shockwave-flash, and the extension .swf.

> At any rate, the only logos that can be considered for the contest are
> those that are uploaded to
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-297 with a license granted to
> the ASF.

Well, since I think the logos on the above mentioned site look quite
good, I encourage the author to submit all his logo proposals to the
Jira issue, as long as there are no copyright issues tied to them (I
CC'd the author in case he does not read this list).

--
John