db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Submitted new logos
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:12:09 GMT
I guess since I'm calling for the vote, I get to make the rules
(although of course I'm open to comments) :)

An image must be attached to the JIRA issue and explicitly licensed to
Apache to be considered for the vote.  If there are four images, each
image must be uploaded independently.

I'll send out a full set of rules for the vote to get comments; the
final set of rules will be included with the vote.

David