db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Unable to create temporary table when using a readonly database
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:59:31 GMT
Don't think current temporary tables is designed to work in read-only
databases. It is not documented as a supported behavior. So don't think
this is a bug.

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/ref/rrefdeclaretemptable.html

Also look at Developer guide about read-only databases:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/devguide/tdevdeploy26887.html

However, this may be useful. An IMPROVEMENT request would be good to file.

Satheesh