db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does next Exception mean, now another question: DB already in use?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:48:00 GMT
There was one bug in this area ( Derby-32) in the first  version of
Derby (10.0 I think). What is the Derby version and the OS  are you
using ?

Other than that bug, this error occurs only when some one boots derby
db through multiple jvms/different class loaders in the same jvm at
the same time.

Thanks
-suresht