db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Does any one has experience with both derby and Mysql ? performance comparesion
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:39:43 GMT
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
> This is a good presentation. Thanks Bernt, (and anyone else) for putting
> this together.
>
> This doesn't seem to be linked from Apache Derby site. Should it be?

I think we should move all these types of links to a page on the Derby
Wiki so that when a terrific link is found, whoever found it can update
the Wiki.

If anyone wants to go ahead and set up a Wiki page, that'd be terrific.
Otherwise, I'll set one up next week -- and will also start looking at
what on the web site might be best moved to the Wiki.

  -jean