db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spurious errors using IJ: IJ ERROR: IOException Not enough storage...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:08:42 GMT
I think this is some weird bug with copy/paste and  ij,  nothing to do
with database IO itself.  You may want to file jira.  I have also seen
it a while ago.  If you have not noticed already, in IJ you can
run statements from  a file also, run '<filename>' (like : run
'test.sql' ; ) .

hope that helps.
-suresht