db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Question about using URLClassLoader and Derby
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:01:10 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> I am forwarding this to folks I know within Sun who have done a *lot*
> of work within classloaders as part of the app server effort.  I'll
> get back to you with any information I get.

Thanks David for forwarding this to the gurus.  What would be really
great is if there was some sort of contained code examples that we could
add to the documentation or include in the demos.    I think it is very
common to componentize software these days.  If the makers of these
reusable components can somehow package up Derby without knowledge of
the software that includes them  that would be ideal.  But perhaps it is
not possible.  That would be good to know too.

Kathey