db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unidentified error
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:36:34 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Assert failures are not good for sure. My guess is, in some case
the release of a cached item is getting called more than once. In a
rare scenario it is possible that this can cause the item to be
cleaned from cache even if some one else is using it.

I don't know how serious this error is without finding what is causing
it.  You may want to file a Jira entry with the information you have.
Typically Assert failures write full stack traces to derby.log ,
please add the error log file to the Jira entry. If you can get
reproducible test case that will be great, but I think that is going
to be hard.

Thanks
-suresh