db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Arieh Markel <Arieh.Mar...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PreparedStatement and scope
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:11:35 GMT
Thanks for the answers.

I am using Derby embedded and have a single connection to the database.

 From you answer I am concluding that the determining factor is the
connection.

I guess that I can then use prepared statements in both cases - or in
the event
of having multiple connections (a connection pool ?), to have the prepared
statements associated with each one of them.

Arieh

--
 Arieh Markel                           Sun Microsystems Inc.
 CNS CTO - Advanced Technology          500 Eldorado Blvd. MS UBRM05-169