db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Language based ordering is possible in Derby
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:17:56 GMT
Derby doesn't allow creating functional indexes.... Rick started a
discussion about how to provide that functionality about 6 months ago. I
thought an agreement was reached in the community and I was under the
impression he is working on it, though I haven't seen any follow ups.
Rick may know more.

Satheesh