db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: functions and list
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:09:40 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

In old releases of Cloudscape, customers were able to create their own
aggregates. This functionality was removed from Derby probably because
the syntax was considered non-standard. Most of the machinery for this
feature is still in the code and it should be easy to re-enable once we
agree on acceptable syntax. I have logged enhancement request 672 to
track this issue.

Regards,
-Rick