db-derby-user mailing list archives

From ser...@moredata.pt
Subject RE: MySQL to Derby export
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:44:14 GMT
Hi.

Some time ago i made a Java program that i used to convert from Access to
Informix (With JDBC).

It is not very clear code but it worked.

Just convert the schema and copy the data.

I planned to create a project called dbconv at sourceforge to evolve the
tool.

If someone wants to help we can create such project.
The first step could be adapt to convert from mysql to cloudscape.

Cheers
Sérgio Ferreira