db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Driver returns read-only column metadata
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 04:39:42 GMT
Hi Dav,
 Are you by any chance trying to use JDBC 2.0 updatable resultset apis? If
so, in Derby, you have to create your resultset as forward only updatable
resultset since that is the only type of updatable resultset that is
supported at this point. More information on updatable resultset support in
Derby can be found in 10.1 documentation at
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html. Also, there are some tests
written for this functionality which might be of interest to you.
 thanks,
Mamta