db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I need some advice to choose database for an upcomming job
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:08:15 GMT
Thank you for references
I read the article of embeding Derby into Tomcat
but in my case i have no full access to server to stop tomcat or install
derby into the server.
I thought Embeding means no installation requirement.
is there any way that i include some derby jar files with my web application
(into lib folder) and use it as embeded DB server ?

Thank you.