db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: How to update cardinality statistics
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:30:56 GMT
Why exactly do you need to know? Do you suspect they are wrong?

The row count info is stored internally, not in SYS.SYSSTATISTICS.
Statistics table contains some more additional statistics, which are
collected during index creation. (or backing index creation) If you
create an index on your table, you would see a row there.

Satheesh