db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Radovan Biciste <rbici...@softhome.net>
Subject Re: How to update cardinality statistics
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:54:57 GMT
Hello Satheesh,
I'm not sure why I missed that part of documentation, sorry.
I've checked SYS.SYSSTATISTICS and it is empty.
In the documentation there is also note "If statistics are turned off
system wide".
Is there any way how to check that my statistics are up to date or at
least existing ? I'm running embedded server.
Thank you,
Radovan