db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DevX article comparing open-source databases
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:09:25 GMT
Thanks for catching this Dan and proposing a way to address it.  I'll
take a look when I get a chance and see what I can add.  Perhaps we can
manage this via a Wiki page or a JIRA item?

I think the checkmark for the ODBC driver should have a footnote saying
that this is a binary download from IBM, not part of Apache Derby.

David