db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Opened http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-621
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:28:16 GMT
Hi Hiram,

I just modified the the repro  that you attached with DERBY621 to remove
the junit specific code since I dont have junit and dont know much about it.
So in your repro, the test updates one row when using testBatch , and
also when using testNoBatch methods.

I ran this test on my 10.2 codeline as well as the 10.1 jars (
specifically - 10.1.1.0 , 190628)  ok.

Can you run java org.apache.derby.tools.sysinfo and send the output.

Thanks,
Sunitha.