db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Noll <dan...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Spaces in the database name with the client driver
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:30:41 GMT
We had issues a while ago with having spaces in the name of the database
when using the embedded driver.  These have been fixed, but...

I've just found that there is an issue when using the *client* driver
with databases that have spaces in their name.

Is there some kind of workaround for this issue?

As it's a URL we're supposed to specify, I tried using %20 but that
didn't work anyway.  I also tried modifying the URL parsing code in the
ClientDriver class but that results in a network protocol error.

Daniel

--
Daniel Noll

NUIX Pty Ltd