db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: How to run the Apache DB Torque tutorial with Derby
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:23:50 GMT
Mag Gam wrote:
> nice tutorial!

I agree -- it's very nicely laid out and easy to follow (and actually
turns out to be a terrific maven tutorial at the same time). I
especially like how they add a link for each step to a wiki page for
feedback.

context that dropped out of this thread;

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2-rc2/runtime/tutorial/index.html

  -jean