db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 update
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:51:03 GMT
Hello Derby Users,

I wanted to give you an update on the 10.1.2 release.  I recently
updated the release status page at:
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/tenOneTwoRelease.html

There are currently 26  very useful  fixes checked in  and more on the way.
See the release notes off of the status page for details.

 We haven't gotten very many votes from users to find out what bugs  you
would like fixed.  DERBY-1
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1)  is still our top vote
getter with 2 votes and was recently picked up by Suresh.   Please
*VOTE*  for the open issues you would like fixed.   I think it will make
a difference if the developers know what you want fixed.  Look at the
the filter "Derby open code bugs: " at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageFilters.jspa
Anyone can register as a Jira user and vote.  While you are there,
consider picking up a bug to fix, we'd be happy to sign you up as a
developer  too #:)

Thanks

Kathey