db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Wish List addition
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:59:49 GMT
Hi Mag,

Sorry to get back to you a week late. I've been on the road.

I would be happy to give you advice on how to wire Lucene support into
Derby. I think the first step would be to ask Dan what he's up to. I got
the impression that Dan was building some piece of the Lucene support.
Once we understand what Dan's doing then we can figure out how you can
contribute. Depending on how Dan's approaching this, there may be some
work left to do in the language layer. I can give you advice on how to
navigate that body of code.

Cheers,
-Rick