db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Skiles" <dski...@docfinity.com>
Subject Error 38000 with a stack overflow on recordset.next()?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:45:19 GMT
Hello All,

I'm getting a I'm working on trying to embed Cloudscape into an app and
every time I try to run the next() method on a result set I getting the
following error:

ERROR 38000: The exception 'java.lang.StackOverflowError' was thrown
while evaluating an expression.
     at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
Source)
     at
org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.unexpectedUserException(Un
known Source)
     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.reflect.DirectCall.invoke(Unknown
Source)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRowCor
e(Unknown Source)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.getNextRow(Unk
nown Source)
     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.movePosition(Unknown
Source)
     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.next(Unknown Source)
     at
com.docfinity.orphantracker.CommandLineMk2.main(CommandLineMk2.java:149)

Have any of you seen this error?  If you have, how do I fix it?

Daniel Skiles

DocFinity(r) by Optical Image Technology, Inc.

100 Oakwood Avenue, State College,  PA  16803

fax:  814.238.0011

email:  dskiles@docfinity.com

www.docfinity.com <http://www.docfinity.com/>