db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lenio <e...@lenio.net>
Subject Re: AntiGC Not Shutting Down
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:24:28 GMT
I have a similar setup as you, and previously I had witnessed similar
behavior with AntiGC.  I recommend this link if you haven't already seen
it:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0508bader/

Be especially sure to put derby.jar in the correct path.  In my case the
AntiGC thread issue went away when derby.jar was placed in
tomcat/common/lib (like the above article states in the "casual
scenario" section).  The embedded and network drivers worked perfectly
after I did this.  Hope this helps.