db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mag Gam <magaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DevX article comparing open-source databases
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:10:11 GMT
About the author:
Uday Parmar is Head of Sales and Marketing at Daffodil Software, where
he is responsible for corporate sales, account management, strategic
planning, and business analysis. Uday holds a Bachelors degree in
Statistics from Mumbai University, an MBA in Marketing and HR, and a
Masters in Management from Durham Business School, England. .