db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brian Bonner <brian.bon...@paraware.com>
Subject Re: Derby Development and IDEs?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:55:19 GMT
IBM RAD 6 is probably more on par with eclipse 3.1 than wsad 5.1.2 since
rad and eclipse run off similar codebases.

If given a choice, I'd prefer RAD 6 to WSAD 5.1.2 for eclipse 3.1
compatability,  better ant support, etc.  I'm not sure the derby plugin
will work with wsad, but I haven't tried and can't recall the base for
wsad.

I suspect your using wtp 0.71 with eclipse 3.1?

Brian

- Brian (mobile)