db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Taylor" <thomas.tay...@itqa.miami.edu>
Subject RE: Derby with ANT.
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:16:29 GMT
Are you using the Java task? If so, you might take a look at:

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/java.html

For example: (you need to fork the JVM for JVMARG to be utilized)

  <java classname="test.Main" fork="yes">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location="C:/derby/derby.jar"/>
      <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
    </classpath>
    <jvmarg value="-Dderby.system.home=C:/derby"/>
  </java>

-----Original Message-----
From: wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp [mailto:wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 2:10 PM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Derby with ANT.

Hi there,

Has anyone used Derby in ANT ?

I'm trying to initialize my database (Derby) using the EmbeddedDriver in ANT
task, but don't know how to set derby.system.home in build.xml.

I should ask ANT mailing-list, but if somebody tried same thing in this ML,
could you give me any hints ?

I know this way % ant -Dderby.system.home build.xml, but what I wanna do is
to specify derby.system.home in build.xml. (

Thanks,
Wolfgang

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/