that PROBABALY I close all Statement.

From: Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM

Wei Jiang <_weijiang_@yahoo.com> writes:

Hi,

I tried Derby using the default JDBC driver and found memory leak. When I use
Hsql or Oracle, I do not have such leak. So probably it is the JDBC driver.

Two things:

1) Are you closing your ResultSets? If just let the ResultSet objects
   pass out of scope without closing them, they will be "leaked". That
   is, the driver keeps a linked list of them so they won't be
   gc'ed. I have experienced this myself, but I don't know if there is
   a JIRA issue for it

2) Are you using blobs/clobs? From what I have seen on this (and the
   derby-dev) list, it seems that blobs/clobs cannot be streamed, and this
   can result in "Out of Memory" errors when using large blobs/clobs.