db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Class loading deadlock
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:26:55 GMT
Andreas Fredriksson wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 09:59 +0200, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
>

>>Your patch is against Derby 10.1.1.0, but I see that the development
>>sources have changed since that version. Some of the changes are
>>similar to those you proposed. Could you try to run your test using
>>the latest development sources? Thanks!
>

> Knut Anders,
>
> I can confirm that the version on the SVN trunk doesn't deadlock with
> the testcase I posted previously.

Thanks for testing it, I couldn't reproduce it on the trunk but assumed
it was due to running on a single cpu machine. ! 2cpu machine was my
next step!

I will merge the associated changes into 10.1 from the trunk and
hopefully they will fix the problem and become part of the upcoming
10.1.2 release.

Dan.