db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Tony Seebregts <to...@cibecs.com>
Subject Re: Variable Length Parameter Lists
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:07:06 GMT
Hi Rick,

I would very much like to use Java 1.5 varargs ... the particular use
case is processing a whole row as part of a trigger and it would save me
having to create a seperate function definition for each table.

Its not a train smash - just would make things cleaner and simplify
maintenance in the future.

regards

Tony