db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Momory leak in JDBC driver?
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:12:20 GMT
Hi Wei Jiang -
Are you encountering Out Of Memory Exceptions?  How much physical memory
is on your test machine and how large is the heap getting?

I've worked with Cloudscape / Derby for four years and have not seen a
memory leak in the JDBC driver, of course, it's always possible that new
bugs are introduced with new releases.  We'd like to investigate the
problem.  Please post a description of your observations along with your
test case here and we'll take a look at the problem.