db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Juan Ignacio Villa <ji_vi...@yahoo.es>
Subject Zip Distribution.
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:17:37 GMT
I have to distribute an DB (and actualization or
deinstallation). I have the problem than i cant delete
other files that i had installed.

I have proven to compress the directories of the data
base in zip and to thus accede to the data base. But
the data stored in the cache was not readen.

jdbc:derby:jar:(C:/Iva2005/com/aeat/iva2005/datos/CloudScape/Red.zip)Red
Driver: org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver

I need group the files of the DB in order to erase and
actualize versions withot danger of erase files that
an crazy user can laid in.
¿there is an log of the files created by derby?
¿Can be grouped/compressed?

Very Thanks

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad