Hi,

I have started the network server and create a database named "server". I have taken a connection
using JDBC Driver. After that tried to connection from same database using ij tool or do its vice - versa . It gave the following error message :

com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: serverXJ040.CXSDB6:E:\Derby\frameworks\NetworkServer\bin\serverXSDB6.DFailed to start database 'server', see the next exception for details.Another instance of Derby may have already booted the database E:\Derby\frameworks\NetworkServer\bin\server.(server log: derby.log)

I hape that you will help me to understand the concept.

Thanks

Regards,

Sube Singh