Hi,

I would like to insert the value of pk_changed into the table
student if old and new primary key value is not same. Plz see the following statement

Create trigger APP.TRU_A_STUDENT
after update on APP.STUDENT
Referencing old as oldRow new as newRow For each Row MODE DB2SQL
delclare pkchanged char(1);
begin
if(newRow.ROLLNO!=oldRow.ROLLNO!= ) then
pkchanged ='Y' ;
end if;
end;

Insert Into APP.SHADOW_STUDENT(common_id, operationType, status,
ROLLNO , NAME , PAY , CLS , old_ROLLNO , server_name ) Values ((Select
max(cid) from  TempTable,pk_change_cols) , 'U' , 'A' , newRow.ROLLNO , newRow.NAME ,
newRow.PAY , newRow.CLS , oldRow.ROLLNO , 'sube_3001',pkchanged )

I hope that you will reply me as soon as possible

Thanks ans Regards,

Sube Singh