db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Rajes Akkineni" <rajesh_li...@vimukti.com>
Subject Re: BLOB performence
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:00:56 GMT
Hi,

Actually i didn't perform these tests outside my main development
code(Eclipse Plugin).
Just now i am trying to do that tests again in a standalone program.
My system is just AMD1700+,512 MB RAM,jdk1.5.
there is much difference in 4gb RAM and 512MB.

Anyway I will let u know about my test results again.

Thanks
Rajesh