db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dan Scott <deni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSCON
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:58:54 GMT
I gave a tutorial on Derby + PHP, Perl, and Python Tuesday afternoon
(had about 20 attendees) and directed everybody to the BOF because I
saw that last minute addition to the schedule. It might be hard to
redirect people from all of the other social / libation activities
going on tonight -- guess we'll see where the real hardcore Derby
interest will be coming from :)

Dan