db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Karadamoglou <karadamoglo...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Problems with Derby 10.1.1 and derbyclient.jar [SQLException: No suitable driver]
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:56:47 GMT
Hi all,

I was using Derby 10.0 with db2cc.jar and db2_licensecc.jar in network
mode. The driver was called com.ibm.db2.jdbcDriver. Everything was
working fine :)

But now I changed to 10.1.1. The driver jar is derbyclient.jar and the
driver org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver. Whenever I load the driver at
the DriverManager and try to use getConnection I get the following

         at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:545)

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance, Kostas

View raw message