db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Peart, David E." <DPe...@ATPCO.NET>
Subject RE: Error when running a delete all a 2nd time
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:15:30 GMT
I can confirm, run it with ant on JDK 1.4.2 outside of WSAD5.0.1 and it
works fine.
Interesting, I would still like it resolved though otherwise I always
have to run my tests outside of the IDE

I'll change the default JRE to 1.4.2 to see it that fixes the problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Thalamati [mailto:suresh.thalamati@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:57 PM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: Error when running a delete all a 2nd time

The stack in derby.log  is interesting , I do see a run() method in
RafContainer.java.

1) Are u running under security manager ?
2) What JVM & OS are u using  ?
3) Are u able to reproduce this problem with a simple set of SQL
statements  not the whole application  ?

Could u please post the output of the following command :
java org.apache.derby.tools.sysinfo

Thanks
-suresht

Peart, David E. wrote:
> find attached the derby.log I don't know if this will offer any
> additional insight.

> --

>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DeleteCascadeResultSet.open(Delete
>>> CascadeResultSet.java)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(GenericPr
>>> eparedStatement.java)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(EmbedStat
>>> ement.java)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(E
>>> mbedPreparedStatement.java)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Embe
>>> dPreparedStatement.java)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.MockJDBCDAO.createUpdate
>>> Delete(MockJDBCDAO.java:393)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.MockJDBCDAO.delete(MockJ
>>> DBCDAO.java:442)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesJDBCDAOFake.del
>>> ete(FootNotesJDBCDAOFake.java:93)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesJDBCDAO.
>>> delete(GenericFootNotesJDBCDAO.java:208)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesDaSvc.de
>>> lete(GenericFootNotesDaSvc.java:148)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.GenericFootNotesDaSvc.de
>>> lete(GenericFootNotesDaSvc.java:152)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesDaSvcTest.delet
>>> eSeedData(FootNotesDaSvcTest.java:207)
>>>  at
>>> net.atpco.rules.footnotes.server.dataaccess.FootNotesDaSvcTest$1.set
>>> Up(FootNotesDaSvcTest.java:41)  at