db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Peart, David E." <DPe...@ATPCO.NET>
Subject RE: Error when running a delete all a 2nd time
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:07:01 GMT

The info you asked for.
Yes, I can probably strip down a test version, but will take a little
while.
Note I'm running this in WSAD 5.0.1 and its using the JRE 1.3.x
I've setup an ANT script to run outside of eclipse(WSAD) and it appears
I'm not getting this error, I have some other ANT/Junit problems that
I'm working through, but I appear to be able to run those tests through
multiple times and its ok.  I have the ant script running against
JDK1.4.2

So, it's looking like a conflict between Derby and WSAD5.0.1

Java Version:    1.4.2
Java Vendor:     Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home:       C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2
Java classpath:  C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM CICS Transaction
Gateway\Classes\CTGCL
IENT.JAR;C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM CICS Transaction
Gateway\Classes\CTGSERVER.JAR
;C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM CICS Transaction
Gateway\Classes\CICSJ2EE.JAR;C:\Progr
am Files\IBM\IBM CICS Transaction
Gateway\Classes\CTGSAMPLES.JAR;C:\Program File
s\IBM\Cloudscape_10.0\lib\db2jcc.jar;C:\Program
Files\IBM\Cloudscape_10.0\lib\db
2jcc_license_c.jar;C:\Program
Files\IBM\Cloudscape_10.0\lib\derby.jar;C:\Program
 Files\IBM\Cloudscape_10.0\lib\derbynet.jar;C:\Program
Files\IBM\Cloudscape_10.0
\lib\derbytools.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
Studio\eclipse\plugins\apache
-ant-1.6.5\lib\*.jar
OS name:         Windows XP
OS architecture: x86