db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sube singh <sube.si...@gmail.com>
Subject To take multiple connection from a database after starting the network server
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:08:04 GMT
Hi,
 I have started the network server and create a database named "server". I
have taken a connection
using JDBC Driver. After that tried to connection from same database using
ij tool or do its vice - versa . It gave the following error message :
 com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE:
XJ040, SQLERRMC:
serverXJ040.CXSDB6:E:\Derby\frameworks\NetworkServer\bin\serverXSDB6.DFailed
to start database 'server', see the next exception for details.Another
instance of Derby may have already booted the database
E:\Derby\frameworks\NetworkServer\bin\server.(server log:derby.log)
 I hape that you will help me to understand the concept.
 Thanks
 Regards,
 Sube Singh