db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Kelly <Char...@CharlieKelly.com>
Subject Re: GUI for Derby
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:00:26 GMT
Jean,

Derby inside Eclipse is easy.  I made the transition by exchanging the
HSQL jar that I previously used, with the Derby jar.

Hibernate presents some ClassLoader problems within Eclipse for a first
time user.  However, separating classes that will be persisted into a
separate Eclipse plugin (that will be loaded) solves this problem.

I don't know of a handy list of setup instructions.

Charlie