db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: GUI for Derby
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:25:21 GMT
Actually, there's a GUI category here and I could add a link to it from
the FAQ:

http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html#Products+by+Type

Charlie, I'm interested in what you say about Eclipse+Hibernate. How
easy is this to do and have you encountered any problems? Do you know of
a handy list of setup instructions anywhere?

  -jean