db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when running a delete all a 2nd time
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:57:11 GMT
The stack in derby.log  is interesting , I do see a run() method in
RafContainer.java.

1) Are u running under security manager ?
2) What JVM & OS are u using  ?
3) Are u able to reproduce this problem with a simple set of SQL
statements  not the whole application  ?

Could u please post the output of the following command :
java org.apache.derby.tools.sysinfo

Thanks
-suresht